I am here! Yes, I know it's taken a while to write this new post, but I have been busy and having lots of fun :) We had quite the adventure getting up here, but it is so wonderful to finally be settled in and I already feel like Issaquah is my new home. (sorry Natomas, you were easy to leave behind... ) To make a long story short, on the way up we realized that the front tire of the moving van was out of alignment and close to either having a blowout or falling off. So we got stuck in Southern Oregon for a night and almost the entire next day... waiting to get it fixed. It was a little hassle, but at least we didn't have a blow out on the road. We still made it here late Saturday night, to Mike's great anticipation. We spent the next few days doing a little unpacking and a lot of sight seeing with my parents. They both loved the area (yeah for it being sunny lately!) Seattle is such a beautiful place in the summer! So many trees, mountains, and lakes make for some beautiful scenery and fresh air, and the weather is gorgeous! 80's! I am still in shock from that alone :)
Here are some pics from The Big Move
Finally Moving In!
Master of the Coffee Maker...
No comments:
Post a Comment