Monday, June 25, 2007

Seattle bound!


Welcome to "The Seattle Times" This is my first ever attempt at "bloggging" but I thought it would be a good way to keep in touch with everyone and keep people updated about my new life and adventures in Seattle! Maybe if you all see what a great place it actually is... and see that you won't drown from the rain when coming here, you will be more tempted to come visit! So I am going to try to update this regularly, but we shall see how that goes!!!


So, I am not in Seattle yet, but leaving early Friday morning! I am currently in packing-mode... last week I packed my entire classroom, which was quite the job! But I now have over 50 boxes in my garage waiting to be moved into storage until I get another teaching job. This week I have to finish my house, and then Friday morning we will load it onto the truck and head north! My dad is driving the truck, and my mom and I will lead the way in my car. I am very excited about the move, getting settled in Seattle, and finally beginning this new chapter of life with Mike! Stayed tuned for more updates!



Mike and Ashley at Pike's Place Market












6 comments:

Jennifer Jarvis said...

Who was the creator of those gift bags? They are amazing. I enjoy the blogspot, and will pray about the whole drowning thing. As of right now, I am pretty freaked out about it. I'll at least practice my swimming, then maybe I'll come.

Jennifer Jarvis said...

"Good riddance" - JJ

Anonymous said...

What a great blog. I look forward to hearing about all that you have in store for you and Mike in Seattle. I look forward to our visits and getting to know Seattle. It will be so fun to visit.

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you and all your new experiences in this new chapter of your life. We pray that our awesome God will watch over you for us and keep you safe and happy. We look forward to seeing you here in McMinnville and us going to Seattle. Bye

Sally Valentine said...

Hi Ash and Mike-

It sure was fun for us to be in Seattle with you guys. We couldn't believe how beautiful that area is. We look forward to our next visit. Enjoy...

Love,

Mom

Marie-Claire said...

I enjoyed reading your blog and looking at all your pictures. You and Mike look so great together. I wish you all the best!